Creating weekly badges
In your Pages section of you NationBuilder dashboard, look for a page called Badges.
Create a new Signup type subpage under it. The name should follow the Badge for year-week number. For example, the badge for the second week of 2019 should be Badge for 2018-42.
Go to Signup Settings > Basics. Here, copy the Name of your badge and paste it in the Tag all signups with field.
In the After signing up, what page should they land on next? field, put dashboard_redirect.
Press Save settings.
In the Headline field, write “Week<span>3</span>October” (replace 3 for your week number and October for your month). Save page and publish if badge is ready for action.
Go to Signup Settings > Basics. If you would like your users to receive an email when they receive a badge, set it up here. Else, tick off Automatically send person signing up an email.
Press Save autoresponse email.
Creating weekly badges checklist
1. Is the weekly goal set up correctly?
2. Is the weekly badge a subpage created under the Badges page?
3. Is it a Signup type subpage?
4. Does the Name follow the “Badge for year-week number” format?
5. Does it have its Name in the Tag all signups with field?
6. Does it say dashboard_redirect in the After signing up, what page should they land on next? field?